On October 14th and 15th GAC students from level 1 and 2 had a GAC gathering at Jaltepec, this gathering was with the intention of creating a sense of community. …
The Global Assessment Certificate has been developed by ACT Education Solutions, Limited (AES).
The course aims to equip students with the skills and knowledge to gain entry into university programs in Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Fiji, the United Kingdom and the United States of America, México as well as various other overseas locations.
The following key competencies are achieved through the learning outcomes in the course:
• Collecting, Analysing and Organising Information
• Communicating Ideas and Information
• Working with Others and in Teams
• Planning and Organising Activities
• Using Mathematical Ideas & Techniques
• Solving Problems
• Using Technology
The key competencies are addressed throughout the course in the various modules of study.